GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ACCOMMODATIONS
The accommodation is provided by the tournament for the official captain and players in the Main Draw according Tennis Europe rules.
Reservation is required on OPENSTADEFRANÇAIS.COM.
Accommodation will not be taken into account by the tournament management if done by another means.
Please note: it is the accommodation hosting service that will determine the partner hotel you will be staying in:
- The International Qualifications players will assume themselves accommodation and meal expenses.
It is possible to reserve a room at the tournament hotel at: email@example.com
- The Final Draw players will have accommodation and meals provided for starting from the Sunday 9th July 2023 at 2pm and until the morning following their elimination.
- Only the official coach of a national team registered on NATIONAL TEAM, will be covered by the organization in the same way as the players.
- For those who are not looked after (non official coaches, accompanying persons…) it is possible to reserve a room at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Room rates are as follows:
- Single room : 130€ per night with breakfast included at hotel and lunch at the tournament club(dinner not included).
- Double room(two beds) : 80€ per person per night with breakfast included at the hotel and lunch at the tournament club. Please note that the room can be shared with another person as two separate beds.
- Coaches are not authorized to share a room with the players.
- Two same sex players can share a room (two separate beds).
- A parent (father or mother) can share the room with their child(by also reserving accommodation).
Arrival and departure
- At your arrival in Paris, the transportation between the tournament reception at the Stade Francais (2 rue du Commandant Guilbaud, 75016 Paris) and the official tournament hotel or the tournament club is taken care of by the organization.
- The official tournament hotel is the Campanile Paris Ouest- chaville, located at 885 Avenue Roger Salengro, 92370 Chaville.
- For arrivals after 9pm, you must go straight to the hotel.
The room must be vacated before 11pm on the morning of departure otherwise an extra night is charged!
A cancelation email must be sent to email@example.com 72 hrs prior to the reservation date for the room. If the delays are not respected, the reservation, you will be charged for the reservation.
All partner hotels are equipped with WIFI and Air conditioning.
At your arrival in Paris, the transportation between the tournament reception at the Stade Francais (2 rue du Commandant Guilbaud, 75016 Paris) and the official tournament hotel or the tournament club is taken care of by the organization.
SHUTTLES BETWEEN THE OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT HOTEL AND THE TOURNAMENT CLUB WILL BE ORGANIZED STARTING FROM FRIDAY 7TH OF JULY FOR THOSE HAVING SUBSCRIBED TO THE TOURNAMENT OFFICIAL ACCOMODATION.